Friday, November 7, 2008

Lazy Afternoon...


SO I was going to post about all negative hooplah that has been happening around here since the passage of prop 8 but I just can't go there right now. SO for your viewing pleasure here are a couple relaxing photos of a lazy afternoon we spent together several weeks back. I am totally diggin' my kids lately. (Do you like Ry's snot crusties? I sure did all over my shirt)


The boys and I sat outside for maybe three hours that day, they were reading while I knit and it seemed like the greatest day EVER.

8 comments:

The Shane's said...

adorable!!! thanks! i needed that as i sit here watching the news and being a little uncertain if we are going to face protesters as we go to our meetings on sunday! sigh!

Jed said...

Lazy days are way underappreciated by some and lustfully sought after by others.

Good for you and yours that you found time to relax. And BTW crusties totally rock! It's what being a kid is all about. Well, that and sand in your shoes and pockets!

Anonymous said...

Aww your kids are cute ecspecially rylie and his bugga nose.

amyhick said...

ok..I just love those pix. and it made me miss homeschooling so much. Those were the best days.. So sorry about the prop 8 ugliness. Words can't describe. Talk about intolerant. Been keeping up with the news...So glad it passed and hope things calm down.

Larsen's said...

What a nice way to spend the day...

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Karen, I saw your blog on the Larsens. . .I THINK I heard that your honey is bishop now. . . WOW, I remember when you first moved to the area and I had a bunch of kids and you had none. Love your blog. . .I 'll be checking back, your kids are beautiful!! Sarah

The Shane's said...

karen, i was looking at some pictures last week of riley and the girls when they were just babies! riley was trying to climb into on of the girls carriers with them... i think it was emma. there was also a picture of bishop fewkes with my tiny twins! memories! we miss you guys!

Chelsea said...

Hey Karen...I meant to ask earlier but there was a pic of cameron that I saw that I drew for my art class. It turned out pretty well, check my blog...hope that was ok.

anyway, how are things? How's the family doing?