Wow! Very impressive.
That is good. GOod for him!
these are some of my favorite posts. your boys always do great versions. i love that you do art with them.
Aidan, very good work, a true artist in the making! Karen I received the other card's etc many thank's.
just stop with the caspar friedrich and the roman aquaducts, i mean seriously.
Wowza! You have a very talented little guy!
Cool picture.
Karen:Awesome experience, I'm glad your home school is so complete!Aidan: Remember your Aunt Tonya (Uncle Glen's wife) when you're rich! Beautiful painting!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow! Very impressive.
That is good. GOod for him!
these are some of my favorite posts. your boys always do great versions. i love that you do art with them.
Aidan, very good work, a true artist in the making! Karen I received the other card's etc many thank's.
just stop with the caspar friedrich and the roman aquaducts, i mean seriously.
Wowza! You have a very talented little guy!
Cool picture.
Karen:Awesome experience, I'm glad your home school is so complete!
Aidan: Remember your Aunt Tonya (Uncle Glen's wife) when you're rich! Beautiful painting!
Post a Comment