Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Having fun with the letter "P"

All it took was a quick trip to target, and there it lay amongst all the 5 dollar dvd's..... Tims childhood fave



(here's an embarrassing factoid: I been mistaken for Olive Oil more times than I'd like to admit)

A unanimous cry for a "P" party was declared and so arrived the pop, peanut butter cookies and of course the popcorn. (I also happened to make pancakes for dinner)

Let the "P" festivities begin...

5 comments:

Christine said...

"I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." I'll bet Tim can quote more. We did watch that move over and over and OVER again. I'm glad you found it. Fun for all!

Anonymous said...

What fun! I remember watching Popeye as a kid too. What a cool family activity.

Michael Larsen said...

Hey Karen... we have it, too (LOL!). Glad to see I'm not the only one with fond memories of this rather memorable "flop" that is so bad, it's sublime (great cast and quite a list of cameo appearances, too :) ). Still, it's no "Ishtar" ;).

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

We watched this, courtesy of TiVo the other day and I liked it more than the kids did. How did yours like it?

Brian said...

i so remember going over to tim's house and watching that movie...i saw it at target the other day and first thing i remembered was watching that at tim's house...